Current Status of ISS Stations
as of 06/21/2021Columbus Module radios:
Service Module radios:
- IORS (Kenwood D710GA) – STATUS - ACTIVE. supporting cross band repeater operation (145.990 up [67 Hz tone] /437.800 down MHz). Next mode change to packet operations targeting first school event after ARRL Field Day.
- Supporting USOS scheduled voice contacts, packet and voice repeater ops.
- Radio will be turned OFF to support U.S. EVA June 25, 2021 (Scheduled power OFF ~19:05 UTC June 24. Scheduled power ON ~09:40 UTC June 26).
- Kenwood D710E – STATUS - Radio usually off.
- Supporting ROS scheduled voice contacts and SSTV.
- Radio will be turned OFF to support U.S. EVA on June 25, 2021 (Scheduled power OFF TBD. Scheduled power ON TBD).
- Supporting ARISS SSTV continuously from June 21, ~09:40 UTC through June 24. Possible reactivation after U.S. EVA.