Topics

Illegal Interference

>> "I've noticed there are two folks that tend to follow you around and
crap all over your posts. I find your posts interesting and informative,
however having to read thru their nonsense make it tiresome and reminds
me of some of the dialogue from 'All in the Family'. I'm hoping they get
tired and go away soon."

Their behavior can only be attributed to petty jealousy: about
five or six people on the planet just don’t like my list of achievements,
endorsements, and the fact that I may be breathing the same air as they ...

>> "Don't worry, I noticed and it isn't the first time I observed others
ganging up on you in the forums.

      "The issue is there's just plain toxic people in the world today. They
enjoy belittling others at every opportunity. It really tells us more
about them, than what they are posting about you.

      "I cannot think of any reason for anyone to discount your good
natured and well intended advice. It's just plain silly to even do so.
What they gain from doing this is anyone's guess.

      "So what can be done about these kind of people Clint? I really
don't think they can help themselves.

      "On another note I enjoy your information about AMSAT,
space communications, your articles on the web and
continued contributions to the amateur radio community
over the years."

Thank you all for you continued support over the years.

Clint K6LCS
909-999-SATS

alphaindia4oscartango

I’ve seen your presentation live! Bless you! You’re a giving man! You share your knowledge so that others may enjoy a wonderful part of this hobby. Keep it up and just ignore that which isn’t positive, or criticism which isn’t given in an honest or constructive way.
Thank you!
73 de Chas ai4ot

Clint Bradford

Which presentation did you attend???

Thank you for your kind words!

Clint

alphaindia4oscartango

It was either Manassas a couple of years ago or Timonium about ten years ago?