Topics

HRO-Anaheim HAM JAM July 7 - SAVE $10 ON ANTENNAS!!!

Clint Bradford

In Southern California and thinking of purchasing either an Elk or an Arrow Satellite antenna?

Come out to Ham Radio Outlet for HamJam 2018 - and SAVE TEN DOLLARS - courtesy of K6LCS and work-sat.com!

I have TEN, $10 OFF coupons good for 07/07/2018 purchases of one of these excellent models ...

-ARROW 146/437-10WBP - (with duplexer)
-ARROW 146/437-10BP - (w/out duplexer)
-ELK Log Periodic 2M/440L5

Look for me at the show and ask for a coupon ... Shouldn't be difficult to find me: I'll be the one walking around with a handheld
beam, NASA shirt, Heil Sound baseball cap ...

HamJam 2018

Jer W

Clint,
   I live in Michigan and we do not have HRO in our state. We need HRO because our 9 counties are loaded with very active hams in many modes of operation.
   Can I still get the $10.00 off coupon?
Jerry

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Clint Bradford
<clintbradford@...> wrote:

In Southern California and thinking of purchasing either an Elk or an Arrow Satellite antenna?

Come out to Ham Radio Outlet for HamJam 2018 - and SAVE TEN DOLLARS - courtesy of K6LCS and work-sat.com!

I have TEN, $10 OFF coupons good for 07/07/2018 purchases of one of these excellent models ...

-ARROW 146/437-10WBP - (with duplexer)
-ARROW 146/437-10BP - (w/out duplexer)
-ELK Log Periodic 2M/440L5

Look for me at the show and ask for a coupon ... Shouldn't be difficult to find me: I'll be the one walking around with a handheld
beam, NASA shirt, Heil Sound baseball cap ...

HamJam 2018

Clint Bradford

OFFICIAL LINE: This is a promotion between K6LCS and HRO for purchases made
AT the event ON the day of the event.

UNOFFICIAL LINE: You want to purchase an Elk or Arrow from HRO between now
and then and save $10? PRIVATELY EMAIL ME: It WILL HAPPEN! I want you ON
THE AIR on the birds!!!

Clint
clintbradford@...

Clint Bradford

Just a side note: The Elk and the Arrow w/diplexer have no shipping
charges to the contiguous 48 from HRO. But the Arrow without
diplexer is less than $100 - so buy a jumper cable or something to
get it to $100 and avoid shipping charges (grin).