Topics

High-Gain Antennas: Not High-Cost!

Clint Bradford

Want to get in to the world of high gain for your HT with MINIMUM cash outlay?

Well, got an old, un-used steel tape measure in the back of your junk drawer? Or how about that broken umbrella in the front closet? Or out in the back yard in the scrap heap: any pieces of barbed wire?

Success stories and plans to make great antennas with minimal cost on the ANTENNAS page at ...

http://www.Work-Sat.com

... for you. Pictured is me working an astronaut who was aboard the ISS at the time ... my TX power was turned DOWN to 2W TX power, and we started our conversation when he was almost 500 miles downrange!