Topics

Great Information

Howard

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question. I was about to disprove that, but then I remembered the old adage about listen before you speak. 5 minutes perusal of this site answered my questions and a few I didn't know I had.

Howard AE0Z

Clint Bradford

I am reminded of a Gmail add-on: After toy composed an email and hit SEND, it would "delay" sending for 5 or 10 minutes ...

In case you, well, changed your mind ... (g)

Many a time I will ask publicly for something - then remember where the info was just a few minutes afterwards ...