From: Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford@...>
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jul 1, 2022 7:44 am
Subject: [Work-Sat] Gordon West Technician's Manual

You know him ... you realize he is responsible for more hams getting
their licenses than any other individual on the planet ...

The NEW Gordon West Technician Class Manual is now in stock at ALL
Ham Radio Outlet locations!

http://www.hamradio.com

Part number is GWTM-22.

(Hey - who's that satellite guy in there? And I believe I saw Josh, too ... (g))