Topics

FTM400sstv

AF7ZA

Ok gents, I need some help. I’ve been trying desperately to find out how to use my FTM400 connected directly to the computer to receive SSTV from the ISS.

So far I’ve been using the XYL’s Logitech usb headset hung over the 400’s Ext. Skpr which works well, but I’m hoping there is a way to use my computer’s builtin sound card directly from the radio.

Anyone played with the FTM400 for that other than WiresX ?

Bill

Clint Bradford

Amir K9CHP

I use a SIGNALINK USB  interface to connect between my FTM-400 and my computer. Works great with MMSSTV, FLDIGI, Easypal, Winlink, etc. Can't be much better than that...

--

73 de Amir K9CHP

ARRL, Emergency Coordinator (EC)
Liverpool Amateur Repeater Club www.W2CM.org