Topics

FINDING the ISS

Clint Bradford

A few ISS-tracking programs and sites ...

For Apple iOS phones: GoSatWatch in the Apple Store. $9.95

VISIBLE PASSES - Call 1-844-N2YO-COM (1-844-629-6266) and
enter your Zip Code! For VISIBLE passes.

VISIBLE PASSES via Text Messages - N2YO.com again! -
https://www.n2yo.com/info/?a=22

Get notified when your chosen satellite breaks the horizon via
text message - https://www.n2yo.com/info/?a=15 - requires you
to register with N2YO … but painless.

For Android phones: ISS Detector in the Google Play Store.

For Mac home computers: MacDoppler Pro.

For Windows home computers: Orbitron (oldie but goodie).

Links at https://www.work-sat.com/tracking.html  - including the Registration
Code for now-Shareware Orbitron!

AF7ZA

Thanks Clint. BTY, I have ISS Detector in my Apple iPod Touch. Works.
And regarding Down Freqs. I just heard it pass with several contacting it between  437.790 - .800 but it was not overhead but only 46º Alt.

Bill