Topics

Exciting Ham Expo August 8

Clint Bradford

From: QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo <hamexpo@...>
Date: July 15, 2020 at 00:41:48 PDT
To: K6LCS@...
Subject: Registration Confirmation for the QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo

Dear Clint,

Welcome to the QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo registration.

Your login information is as follows :

[Registration data deleted]

:https://qsotoday.vfairs.com

The expo is closed until opening day, your login credentials will not work until 12:15 AM Zulu on August 8th.

Thank you for registering for the inaugural QSO Today Virtual Ham Radio Expo which will be held August 8-9, 2020  We are very excited to have you join us.  Please note the following dates and times on your calendar:

  • August 8, 0100 Zulu (GMT) - Keynote by Dr. Scott Wright, K0MD
  • August 8 and 9, 1500 Zulu USA Speaker Tracks start
  • Check individual Exhibitor Booths for their hours - most will open at 1500 Zulu on Saturday and Sunday.
  • Our event will still be available "on-demand" for 30 days afterward.

Please note that you will not be able to login until August 8, 0100 Zulu (GMT).

At the Expo, there will be much for you to do including:

  • Learn from a packed line-up of 70+ renowned ham radio speakers such as Glen Johnson, W0GJ, on DXpeditions, and John Portune, W6NBC, on building slot antennas for HOA.
  • See demos of the latest ham radio equipment from the world’s top equipment companies.  You can easily ask questions and engage with Exhibitors through video, audio, or chat.
  • Share ideas and network with your fellow ham radio operators.
  • Play our “Leader Board” game and compete to win from a pool of prizes worth tens of thousands of dollars.

The Expo is an ARRL-sanctioned Hamfest.  Icom is the Expo’s Platinum Sponsor, along with Gold Sponsors Elecraft, GigaParts, RT Systems, FlexRadio, RFinder, DX Engineering, RigExpert, and NCG Company.  Please watch our QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo website for updates to our program.

As we get closer to the Expo date we’ll send you additional email updates.

We look forward to seeing you soon when our "Expo" goes live!

73.

The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Team

PS  Let your friends know to register for the Expo!   You can also just give us their details at https://bit.ly/3255Ec2 and we'll send them everything they need.

Clint Bradford