Topics

Demonstration / Information Display Boards

Steve R

Our club has several boards and charts about different aspects of ham radio that we use for public events and demo stations. Does anyone have a nice display board about portable sat operations that I could look at in order to get an idea on how to make a good one for our club?  Our next public event is the 4 August for the Welland Canal Days. I would like to have something to add to our displays.

Thanks
Steve

VA3FLF

KM4FLF

Clint Bradford

Here is one I made for the Raspberry Pi projects aboard the ISS ... If you can think of any IMAGES you would like
printed to snag attention, please let me know!

Provate email is clintbradford@... ... Well, not private any longer (grin)