Topics

Darn ...

I just had to turn down a request from the fine folks coordinating their
2018 NVCON (Nevada State Communications Convention) in Reno,
Nevada next month.

They wanted my satellite presentation in at least one - possibly two -
time slots for their attendees. As well as satellite pass demos outside.

Cheapest air fare for two I could find from ONT to RENO was about
$1100 round trip - and that actually only saved two or three hours from
the alternative eight-hour driving time.

But that turns in to a four-day
commitment - and I just couldn't pull that
off right now ...

In the Reno region? Check out their Web site at ...

http://www.nvcon.org

Meanwhile, working on five upcoming satellite shows, plus the July 7,
2018 Ham Radio Outlet HAM JAM in Anaheim.

Clint

Kelly Bird <spooky1369@...>

Well Clint.....
Ya Must be Doing Something Right !