Topics

ARALB - Long Beach - Zoom Club Meeting 04/03

Clint Bradford

Diana Feinberg AI6DF  The Government-Affiliated Disaster Amateur Radio Groups of Los Angeles County 
  My topic is "The Government-Affiliated Disaster Amateur Radio Groups of Los Angeles County"...covering the nearly 30 cities with their own emergency ham radio group plus several large Countywide radio groups.

Diana AI6DF has been extensively involved with amateur radio emergency communications since 2006 in the Los Angeles County Disaster Communication Service.  She has served since 2009 as leader of the DCS group at the Lomita and South Los Angeles Sheriff Stations and since 2015 as countywide Training Officer for the entire DCS organization.
  Additionally, she has been President of the Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Club since 2012 and ARRL Los Angeles Section Manager since mid-2016.   She lives in an antenna-restricted neighborhood near the Palos Verdes Peninsula’s crest but has worked 95 DX entities using indoor wire dipole antennas in an upstairs bedroom.  On the public service front she has operated at many events, including as lead net control operator for amateur radio’s coverage of the 2015-2020 Los Angeles Marathons.
  Professionally, she retired in 1998 after serving 24 years in managerial and executive positions at three large consumer products corporations.  After finally being able to “get a life” she then got into ham radio, which became her second life.

Date:       Friday, April 3, 2020
Time:      7:00 pm
                https://zoom.us/j/698506379
                Meeting ID: 698 506 379

KC9REN

Darn I missed the Zoom meeting. I just forgot. Hopefully there will be future video conferences.
Dean KC9REN