Topics

AO-92 Success

W6ABM <arsw6abm@...>

Experimenting with FT-60 and Diamond SRH77CA...heard stations working AO-91 so attempted on AO-92...with successful contact into Reno from the driveway of my QTH in HILLSBORO OR. Almost the same thrill of my first satellite contact,

Everett W6ABM

Clint Bradford

‘92 was switched to 1.2gHZ uplink last nIght - and will probably be in that mode all day today, Sunday.

Everett Curry

I'm trying SO-50 in ten minutes...

Everett W6ABM
CN85mm

-----
Everett W. Curry
Hillsboro, Oregon

"I pray for the integrity, justice, and courage to vote the correct vote, not the political vote."
       Senator Mark O. Hatfield, Oregon (1922-2011)

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 9:25 AM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:
‘92 was switched to 1.2gHZ uplink last nIght - and will probably be in that mode all day today, Sunday.

Jer W

Clint,
What kind of transmitter are you you for 1.2 GHZ uplink? What freq?

Jerry