Topics

AO-92 Hiccup ...

If you watch AMSAT-NA's Twitter feed to see when the control team
switches AO-92 to 1.2GHz UPlink mode, you "saw" them do that
for Saturday. But ...

AO-92 "reset" itself during that mode ... and reset itself a second time and
reverted to 440 UP / 2M DOWN. The resets occurred at ...

January 6 - 03:21 UTC
January 7 - 02:32 UTC

BOTTOM LINE: Watch their Twitter feed!

Clint

Jer W

Clint,
I do not use twitter so where would I be able to get that info?

Jerry

On Monday, January 7, 2019, 4:01:06 PM EST, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

If you watch AMSAT-NA's Twitter feed to see when the control team
switches AO-92 to 1.2GHz UPlink mode, you "saw" them do that
for Saturday. But ...

AO-92 "reset" itself during that mode ... and reset itself a second time and
reverted to 440 UP / 2M DOWN. The resets occurred at ...

January 6 - 03:21 UTC
January 7 - 02:32 UTC

BOTTOM LINE: Watch their Twitter feed!

Clint

SO ... Just be ready

The '92 Control Team Status Page -

http://www.amsat.org/tlm/health.php?id=4&port=

If the entry "LBand Uplink Enabled = TRUE" - then it's in L/v mode.

If it is "= False" - then its U/v.

Clint