Topics

AO-85 Back on List

Clint Bradford

Thank you all for your input ... AO-85 is back on the list of birds to work on my home page's .pdf offering.

Clint

Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Thanks, Guy!

Just received an email message stating I post my URL too many times (grin).

Clint

Hi Clint,

Could you please post a link to your page please?

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Brad Smith

No you don’t and we appreciate all you do.

Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad's iPod

On May 15, 2018, at 9:46 AM, Guy guy@... [Work-Sat] <Work-Sat@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

Thanks, Guy!

Just received an email message stating I post my URL too many times (grin).

Clint

Hi Clint,

Could you please post a link to your page please?

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Brad Smith

Brad - freq chart on the home page at work-sat.com for you.

Needs more power to access, due to a broken antenna. So if you are
working portable, you might get frustrated with lower-elevation passes.

I have worked it 2-4W and an Arrow Sat Antenna successfully, 30-degrees'
elevation and better.

Same as working the '91 and '92 - just not as sensitive RX on its end!

Clint