Cubesats and SSTV!

Jason - WV3V - Las Vegas, NV.

You’ll also find that they are tumbling and will hear them fade in and out pretty fast while receiving the signal.
--
Jason -WV3V

Jason - WV3V - Las Vegas, NV.

Hang out on 437.100 and you should be set.
--
Jason -WV3V

Clint Bradford

Brad Ko6kL

whats the downlink for the cubesat sstv ?
thanks
ko6kL

Rob

at least some sstv other than russian iss images (although I forget who sent up these cubesats :D)

Jason - WV3V - Las Vegas, NV.

Here is one from last night.
--
Jason -WV3V

Jason - WV3V - Las Vegas, NV.

Edited

Greetings all,

The Cube sats are functioning and running SSTV. I was able to capture a haphazard image last night while trying to work the ISS and got caught unprepared. 437.100mhz isn’t the trusty Baofeng. Basically they are close enough to the ISS to use that to track them. Robot 36c I believe

--
Jason -WV3V