SSTV ?

AF7ZA

Mine finally after changing jumpers in the signalink. Works now. Diamond X500.
Bill AF7ZA

On Dec 29, 2021, at 8:18 05AM, Brad Ko6kL via groups.io <jhill_81@...> wrote:

some great sstv from the iss again this xmas.
here is one I received in the middle of the night with out turning the beam.

<1640794637482blob.jpg>

ko6kL

<1640794637482blob.jpg>

Brad Ko6kL

some great sstv from the iss again this xmas.
here is one I received in the middle of the night with out turning the beam.

Inline image

ko6kL

M0PWX

Have a look on twitter

People are posting images as they recieve them

73

Peter

M0PWX

M0PWX Grabber Page (qsl.net)

Is there a way to see if anyone has received latest SSTV images ? Also a website to see if ISS is in fact TX SSTV ?

I probably should know but I’m snowed in and in a state of confusion.

Gpredict shows I should have AOS at around 8:07 PST.

Bill

Clint Bradford

AF7ZA