SSTV ?

AF7ZA

Is there a way to see if anyone has received latest SSTV images ? Also a website to see if ISS is in fact TX SSTV ?

I probably should know but I’m snowed in and in a state of confusion.

Gpredict shows I should have AOS at around 8:07 PST.

Bill

Clint Bradford

M0PWX

Have a look on twitter

People are posting images as they recieve them

73

Peter

M0PWX

M0PWX Grabber Page (qsl.net)

Is there a way to see if anyone has received latest SSTV images ? Also a website to see if ISS is in fact TX SSTV ?

I probably should know but I’m snowed in and in a state of confusion.

Gpredict shows I should have AOS at around 8:07 PST.

Bill

Brad Ko6kL

some great sstv from the iss again this xmas.
here is one I received in the middle of the night with out turning the beam.

Inline image

ko6kL

AF7ZA

Mine finally after changing jumpers in the signalink. Works now. Diamond X500.
Bill AF7ZA

On Dec 29, 2021, at 8:18 05AM, Brad Ko6kL via groups.io <jhill_81@...> wrote:

some great sstv from the iss again this xmas.
here is one I received in the middle of the night with out turning the beam.

<1640794637482blob.jpg>

ko6kL

<1640794637482blob.jpg>