Work-Sat.com Site Survey Time

David Spoelstra

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 3:25 PM Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Very common-sense, reasonable suggestions …

-MAINLY, a page of, “OK - I am working these easy FM voice birds - WHAT’S NEXT?”

-More info/pics for the DIY antenna projects

SO - What I would like from ALL OF YOU is:

Which site(s) have YOU found for SSB/digital satellites that I should refer to?

Clint

On Jul 22, 2021, at 11:24 AM, Mike Scott <mike@...> wrote:

Probably a good idea to list some of these great ideas ...

Clint Bradford

Very common-sense, reasonable suggestions …

-MAINLY, a page of, “OK - I am working these easy FM voice birds - WHAT’S NEXT?”

-More info/pics for the DIY antenna projects

SO - What I would like from ALL OF YOU is:

Which site(s) have YOU found for SSB/digital satellites that I should refer to?

Clint

On Jul 22, 2021, at 11:24 AM, Mike Scott <mike@...> wrote:

Probably a good idea to list some of these great ideas ...

Mike Scott

Probably a good idea to list some of these great ideas that are going to be implemented soon…..(like a teaser)

73’s