Just in Case ...

AF7ZA

Take heart my friend. Even Lex Luthor didn’t like (hated) Superman for the good he did. You are not alone.

Thank you for your efforts in the groups and maintaining your website. Many new,and old, hams are excited about communicating with space objects.

Bill

On Feb 17, 2021, at 5:34 57PM, Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

There’s a very unstable personality out there who simply doesn’t like the fact that I am alive and promoting an aspect of amateur radio.

If anyone has any questions whatsoever regarding my personal and professional background, please call, write, or send an email message.

Thanks for all your support.

Clint Bradford
5085 Trail Canyon Dr
Jurupa Valley CA. 91752
951-533-4984 - personal cell
clintbradford@...

There’s a very unstable personality out there who simply doesn’t like the fact that I am alive and promoting an aspect of amateur radio.

If anyone has any questions whatsoever regarding my personal and/or professional background, please call, write, or send an email message.

Thanks for all your support.

Clint Bradford
5085 Trail Canyon Dr
Jurupa Valley CA. 91752