Fox-1E Launch Window/NORAD IDs

Floyd Bixler

I'm having some issues locating any real ID's for FOX--1E.  The 79001 ID comes up negative, but if I search the NORAD database for launches on 17 Jan, 2021, I get 10 entries, all not fully identiied and the ID's are all 473XX numbers.

I can track and try to receive the transponder signal but would like to try to pin down the ID better.   The other option is to monitor the orbits of those sats and maybe pick it out.

Tks.  Hope we can pin this guy down now that some type of signal is there.

Floyd WD8DUP/DA1VF

Clint Bradford

Keplerian data? AMSAT's Web site has it!

Floyd Bixler

Tks Clint,  I found it now in the NORAD database.  They're still showing it as "Object M", but as long as the TLE's are accurate ....

73

Floyd DA1VF/WD8DUP