ISS SSTV Project Still Running!

Clint Bradford

It really can be as simple as holding your smartphone close to your HT ...

https://www.work-sat.com/sstv.html

Clint Bradford

ARISS SSTV event update:
From an earlier report, the off-time interval between images   is now around 4 minutes. I experienced this myself during today's 15:46 UTC pass over Orlando.

Dave, AA4KN
ARISS PR

Brad Ko6kL

many good iss passes for sstv over the holiday, thanks for the heads up on that.

Clint Bradford

A pleasant break/diversion for us, indeed!

Steve R

Pulled this one off this am on the 9:00 am pass over FN02.  I lot of local interference this am and not so great WX condx.
Using X50 and FT817ND.

Steve
VA3FLF

Floyd

Just decoded this on the 10:51 local pass.  One image from a complete set.

‘73
K4BWI
Floyd

On Dec 30, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Steve R via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

Pulled this one off this am on the 9:00 am pass over FN02.  I lot of local interference this am and not so great WX condx.
Using X50 and FT817ND.

Steve
VA3FLF

<ISS 12302020.JPG>

M0PWX

i got these today over UK

Peter

2E0PWX

loc JO01ij

This email has been scanned by iomartcloud.
http://www.iomartcloud.com