Let's ZOOM This Saturday!

Clint Bradford

I’ll be on the road … But if you want to join a Zoom Room at 10AM Pacific
Saturday for the (hopeful) Virgin Orbit launch - drop on by!

K6LCS Clint is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9099997287

Meeting ID: 909 999 7287
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,9099997287# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,9099997287# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 909 999 7287
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kgOJ3Jebo

Clint Bradford

Well, I have been advised the launch is delayed. Stay tuned ...

The launch had been planned for a Virgin Orbit LauncherOne rocket this Saturday, but the launch company posted on Twitter that a COVID-19 case among its crew set back the schedule.

A company representative said a new date hasn't been announced, as the firm still has personnel in quarantine while it does contact tracing among its launch crew.