Topics

Heil Sound - "B" Stock Site

Clint Bradford

Heil Sound offers mic "blems" at reduced prices ... sonically perfect, just
cosmetic "problems," I have been told.

Several mics available! https://heil-sound-ltd.myshopify.com/collections/b-stock

But if you're looking for a PR40, know that HRO has a super-sale on them
this month for $280!

Clint

Jer W

Clint,
   What do you recommend for mt Kenwood TH-D72A?

Jerry

On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 7:54:14 PM EDT, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

Heil Sound offers mic "blems" at reduced prices ... sonically perfect, just
cosmetic "problems," I have been told.

Several mics available! https://heil-sound-ltd.myshopify.com/collections/b-stock

But if you're looking for a PR40, know that HRO has a super-sale on them
this month for $280!

I am enjoying the single-side headset and boom mic built for Kenwood HTs ...

https://heilsound.com/products/handie-talkie-headset-hth/

Jer W

Thanks Clint for the quick response. Going to order mine tomorrow.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 8:25:07 PM EDT, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

I am enjoying the single-side headset and boom mic built for Kenwood HTs ...

https://heilsound.com/products/handie-talkie-headset-hth/

Brad Smith

I have used both on my 72 and I like the double side headset better because it blocks out unwanted noises happening around me.

Brad Smith KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On May 2, 2019, at 7:25 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

I am enjoying the single-side headset and boom mic built for Kenwood HTs ...

https://heilsound.com/products/handie-talkie-headset-hth/

Clint Bradford

$33 at HRO ...

https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-016192

But for free shipping, you need to spend $67 more ... maybe we be of these ZumSpot devices, perhaps???

https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-016662

(Grin)

Jer W

Hi Brad,
   That is the one I decided to order tomorrow.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 9:01:45 PM EDT, Brad Smith via Groups.Io <corlissbs@...> wrote:

I have used both on my 72 and I like the double side headset better because it blocks out unwanted noises happening around me.

Brad Smith KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On May 2, 2019, at 7:25 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

I am enjoying the single-side headset and boom mic built for Kenwood HTs ...

https://heilsound.com/products/handie-talkie-headset-hth/

>> ... double-sided ...

Good point. Maybe I should start using my Heil Traveler dual-sided one: I have been accused of sometimes paying more attention to questions from bystanders than to the pass-at-hand ... (g)