Topics

Anything ?

Ron Pereira <ron.g.pereira@...>

Heard nothing. Max elev. 25 degrees at 18:21Z, FN03. Got some earlier passes.

Brad Smith

Nothing in Milwaukee.

Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad's iPod

On Apr 12, 2019, at 1:24 PM, James Ricker via Groups.Io <jim7j6cef@...> wrote:

Nothing here 35mi  North of Palm Springs (Yucca Valley). It was straight overhead….Jim K6Cef

On Apr 12, 2019, at 11:22 AM, AF7ZA <billnjoano@...> wrote:

Did anyone hear anything on this last pass ?
1811 UTC. It was only Max of 10º from my QTH @CN85

Next pass at 1946 with be Max of 66º. Hope to hear something then.

Bill AF7ZA

AF7ZA

Thx for the replies. Bummer. It worked marginal yesterday.
Bill

On Apr 12, 2019, at 11:25 21AM, Walter kd7dny <walter.dilley@...> wrote:

I did not hear anything either from Arizona, grid DM43, 52 degree pass.

Walter, kd7dny

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 11:22 AM AF7ZA <billnjoano@...> wrote:
Did anyone hear anything on this last pass ?
1811 UTC. It was only Max of 10º from my QTH @CN85

Next pass at 1946 with be Max of 66º. Hope to hear something then.

Bill AF7ZA

Walter kd7dny

I did not hear anything either from Arizona, grid DM43, 52 degree pass.

Walter, kd7dny

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 11:22 AM AF7ZA <billnjoano@...> wrote:
Did anyone hear anything on this last pass ?
1811 UTC. It was only Max of 10º from my QTH @CN85

Next pass at 1946 with be Max of 66º. Hope to hear something then.

Bill AF7ZA

James Ricker