Topics

Raspberry Pi

Charlie

I've been a ham for just over 3 years, but I've been playing with RasPi for 5 or 6. Here is a list of my ham radio and other applications: 1) DVMega Running a D-Star Hot Spot; 2) TNC-X intended for ISS packet mode coms (still in the works); 3) ISS-Above Software which provides live telemetry & video feed from the ISS; 4) RasBMC/KODI Media server (2 of these); 5) Retro Gaming console for playing all the old NES/SNES/Arcade games. I love the platform. It's great for anyone familiar with or interested in learning about Linux.

Wayne Wagner <delorean2447@...>

Almost forgot... I got a RasPi TNC-x project in the works.  Just need time to finish it up.  Coupling a RasPi2 with TNC-x plug on kit + radio to get a local neighborhood aprs/digipeater going.
--

Regards,

Wayne
USN Ret. / EM1(SW)