Topics

AO-92 Success

Jer W

Clint,
What kind of transmitter are you you for 1.2 GHZ uplink? What freq?

Jerry

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io
<clintbradford@...> wrote:
‘92 was switched to 1.2gHZ uplink last nIght - and will probably be in that mode all day today, Sunday.

Everett Curry

I'm trying SO-50 in ten minutes...

Everett W6ABM
CN85mm

-----
Everett W. Curry
Hillsboro, Oregon

"I pray for the integrity, justice, and courage to vote the correct vote, not the political vote."
       Senator Mark O. Hatfield, Oregon (1922-2011)

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 9:25 AM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:
‘92 was switched to 1.2gHZ uplink last nIght - and will probably be in that mode all day today, Sunday.

Clint Bradford

‘92 was switched to 1.2gHZ uplink last nIght - and will probably be in that mode all day today, Sunday.

W6ABM <arsw6abm@...>

Experimenting with FT-60 and Diamond SRH77CA...heard stations working AO-91 so attempted on AO-92...with successful contact into Reno from the driveway of my QTH in HILLSBORO OR. Almost the same thrill of my first satellite contact,

Everett W6ABM