Topics

AO-85 Back on List

Brad Smith

Brad - freq chart on the home page at work-sat.com for you.

Needs more power to access, due to a broken antenna. So if you are
working portable, you might get frustrated with lower-elevation passes.

I have worked it 2-4W and an Arrow Sat Antenna successfully, 30-degrees'
elevation and better.

Same as working the '91 and '92 - just not as sensitive RX on its end!

Clint

>> What is the secret to working AO-85?  Downlink and Uplink?
>> Brad KC9UQR

Brad Smith

No you don’t and we appreciate all you do.

Brad KC9UQR

Sent from Brad's iPod

On May 15, 2018, at 9:46 AM, Guy guy@... [Work-Sat] <Work-Sat@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

Thanks, Guy!

Just received an email message stating I post my URL too many times (grin).

Clint

Hi Clint,

Could you please post a link to your page please?

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Thanks, Guy!

Just received an email message stating I post my URL too many times (grin).

Clint

Hi Clint,

Could you please post a link to your page please?

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

Clint Bradford

Thank you all for your input ... AO-85 is back on the list of birds to work on my home page's .pdf offering.

Clint