AO-91 Fully Commissioned

Clint Bradford

Fully commissioned today!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1599152743461102&id=208113275898396

Frequency chart for the FM voice transponder posted at ...

Http://www.work-sat.com

Clint

Fred Hillhouse

Hi Clint,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a heads up: your PDF with frequencies has the wrong ‘Alpha’ for AO-91.

Is there a required kick start for AO-91 like on SO-50? I thought I read there was one.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH

Frequency chart for the FM voice transponder posted at ...

Http://www.work-sat.com

Typo corrected - thanks!

N8HM reports: It (AO-91) needs 2 seconds of TX with a 67 Hz tone to activate the transponder. After that, it’ll turn off after not hearing the tone for a minute. If everyone uses a 67 Hz tone, it’ll just stay on ...