Topics

FROM BOB AF2Q

beargyrils@...

Hi Clint,
Just want to say hello.
I been lurking here and issues with my Mom slipping very slow in a nursing home so I try to spend what time I can with her.
I really can't work SATS except during the day when I can get outdoors.
I read when I can from here or the phone.
Your a Stand up guy and your even making the papers on the East Coast.
Keep up the work and soon I hope to check the SATS and sit out the day until it passes over.
73
BOB
AF2Q

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

Family is first and foremost ... I had three grandparents all in the same nursing home at one time ...

Keep YOUR health up, and work a radio every once in a while outside to "escape" for a few minutes ...

Thank you for your kind words.

Clint

beargyrils@...

It is tough Clint and those who have not spend 5-6 weeks all day long in the nursing home just don't know the stress and yes it started to drag down my health so i'm flying kites now:-)

CUL
73
BOB
AF2Q

In a message dated 9/4/2012 8:38:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, clintbrad4d@... writes:
Family is first and foremost ... I had three grandparents all in the same nursing home at one time ...

Keep YOUR health up, and work a radio every once in a while outside to "escape" for a few minutes ...

Thank you for your kind words.

Clint

Siegfried Jackstien

I was in hospital 2 weeks before now (just for one day)... and would be glad
to go flying kites .... a few weeks I will have to stay at home ... but not
to worry about ... it was a fistula that made trouble ... cut out that
damned thing and now the wound has to heal ... so ... I have to stay at home
... sitting, walking and laying on my back hurts a bit ... but my girlie is
nurse, she looks after me and all will be fine in a few weeks

Greetz

Dg9bfc

Sigi