picture of new HAND HELD antenna for sat work

perryc <canoeman@...>

I uploaded a pic of the new HANDHELD 440 mhz only sat antenna, just released on April 1st. this baby pics up the signals. Bring a strong friend.
its the last photo in the album.
:-))

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

I wish I saw that Pic #187 before I gave my AMSAT presentation this evening ... I could have used it.

Guaranteed to make 'em smile.

Clint

perryc <canoeman@...>

I just need to work out a little more before I go duplex with my new 13 element 2 meter, at the same time.
I've been practicing on the rings to get ready.
:-))
ke6anm