geostationary sat

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

If you had asked an AMSAT-NA rep ten - or even five - years ago, they would have responded negatively. Just too expensive to build, blast off, and maintain.

But we have a board member of IntelSat who is a ham radio operator ... We *might* be able to get a launch space on a rocket - AND power once in place.

SO ... There's no definite answer for you. If it occurs, it won't be an "Easy sat" 2M / 440 bird. But the idea is closer to reality today than ever before!

Clint

is there ever going to be a stationary fm sat in the future,just curious

John Moncak

is there ever going to be a stationary fm sat in the future,just curious