213u coax

John Moncak

clint i have 100ft of 213u coax will that be to much loss on the recieve end i think im going to mount the elk at 20 degrees on my garage roof in a tripod and run the coax and rotor wire to the house or do i have to get lmr400uf ok thanks .this is a great group for inf and making new friends 73 ke3lb .just got my elk today the rotor and the ft8800r and now we are going to get a foot of snow tonite and tommorow but im making plans so when the wx breaks im ready

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

Naw ... RG-213U is rated at 7.6 dB loss/100' @ 900 MHz - so you'll have less loss at 435MHz. And making it up with the gain of the antenna!

Clint