HO-68 setup

k7cwq <lorenrasmussen@...>

Setup is a handheld Arrow, with a tray similar to the one in the Files section. And a Yaesu FT-60R with a handheld mic and digital recorder
(rubber banded to my wrist). Nothing fancy. Sharing the bird with the digital ops makes it very noisy. From Central Oregon I worked Michigan, Texas, Florida, South Carolina and Mexico. It was a great morning. I started working the FM birds in November. I have 28 states and 82 grids confirmed. Closing in on VUCC. This is FUN.

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

... This is FUN ...
I still get a thrill working three countries on some West Coast passes (Mexico, the U.S., and Canada).

Did you see the reply to your Doppler inquiry? I added that URL to the "Links" area here - thanks for bringing that up!

Clint