More Mods to Arrow Satellite Antenna

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

I just posted photos of the "HT tray" mod on my Arrow antenna.

Go to PHOTOS at the top of ...

http://www.work-sat.com

From the IN Box ...

... In the first and second photos, I see a screw and wingnut that pass through the boom. How far does the duplexer go into the boom?
You can actually slip the duplexer out of the boom and see how long it is. I have about an inch of clearance.

... I have been using the Arrow and have been pondering such an addition, but I didn't have any design in mind. Now I do. I see you drilled a hole just behind the first element to put in a screw and wingnut. How far does the duplexer extend IN the handle?
You can actually slip the duplexer out and see ... There's about an inch if clearance 'tween my wing nut and the end of the duplexer.

Clint