sats to work

k7cwq <lorenrasmussen@...>

AO51 has good passes at my qth at good times for me. SO50 has some good passes also, but the times are not usually the best for my routine. which other sats should i be looking at?

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

... which other sats should i be looking at?
AO-27, the new SO-67, the cross-band repeater on the ISS ...

Watch the info on the AMSAT Sat page at ...

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/status.php

... for updates!

Clint

LOREN RASMUSSEN <lorenrasmussen@...>

thank you, just what I needed
73
Loren
K7CWQ

>> ...  which other sats should i be looking at?

AO-27, the new SO-67, the cross-band repeater on the ISS ...

Watch the info on the AMSAT Sat page at ...

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/status.php

... for updates!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional