Topics

2021 Fast Approaching!

Clint Bradford

AMSAT, ARISS, and the ARRL make a difference.

Education is the key to our future. These three organizations focus on educating their audiences, maintaining excellence year-round for the benefit of amateur radio world-wide.

- AMSAT - The Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation
https://www.amsat.org/donate/

- ARISS - Amateur Radio on the International Space Station

https://www.amsat.org/donations/ariss-donations/

- ARRL - American Radio Relay League

Diamond Club, and other ways to give - http://www.arrl.org/the-arrl-diamond-club

Clint K6LCS

AF7ZA

Thanks for the reminder Clint. I believe it’s good to be reminded and thanks also for the links.

73 & Happy new year.
Bill AF7ZA