FT-817 Programming Software

K6LCS <clintbrad4d@...>

On another subject; what is a good and affordable programming software for the FT-817?
I have an older copy (pre-USB cable setup) of RT System's ADMS-4A ...

The current version includes a USB cable:

ADMS-4A-USB - $49
Advanced Data Management System USB Kit
-with Version 4 Software and New USB Cable

Includes: Windows based software for programming the
memories and settings of the FT-817.
For Windows 2000, XP or Vista (32 or 64 bit).

AND

USB-62 - USB to 8-pin mini din cable computer interface cable.

But if you already have a Yaesu CT-62 serial port to the radio cable, you might like this software for $15 ...

http://www.g4hfq.co.uk/

... of FT817 Commander (donationware, I believe) at ...

http://www.ham-radio-deluxe.com/Programs/FT817Commander/tabid/92/Default.aspx