From: flhtci97
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:11 PM
Subject: [Work-Sat] I Think I'm Hooked

I managed to listen in on two passes of AO-51 this afternoon and evening. There were lots of signals and managing the Arrow II in the gusty winds was a bit of a challenge. I didn't change frequency to allow for the doppler shift but the signals were still very readable through most of the passes.

On another subject; what is a good and affordable programming software for the FT-817?

73 de Ed N0EHQ EN31IA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: