Manually Programming Your ... Yaesu FT-60R

Clint Bradford

Found a need for doing this some more. Back in 2004, Gordon West
and I initiated “pre-programming” HTs for new hams while I was working
for HRO-Anaheim.

Out of that grew a presentation. Back then, of course, it was all performed
in-person. But now …

“How to Manually Program Your Yaesu FT-60R” via Zoom. Know of any
hams who might want to partake? I limit the audience to 10 attendees -
so that is stays intimate and all can ask everything they want to. And it will
keep the session to an hour.

West Coast time … I have Mondays off. But will add 6PM or 7PM start time
during the week.

Please send me an email with a couple “best times” for you. Or, if you
have a “lead,” send me their email address.

Clint Bradford K6LCS
clintbradford AT mac DOT com