Re: Which SMA/BNC connectors do people use now for Kenwood TH-D72?


Hello, I would highly suggest you look for an SMA to BNC cable adapter to take the strain from the coax off of the connector on your Kenwood TH-D72. These cable adapters usually use a coax such as RG-174 which is very flexible. 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.