3D printing as related to Ham radio.

Mike Hoblinski

After looking at some of the posts for the Raspberry here. One of them used a custom 3D printed
case with a link to the files to print it. I did a search for 3D printed projects related to Ham satellites
and posted a few links below. They range from simple items to rotors to antennas. And if you take it
beyond ham sates its endless. The ability to draw up or modify existing parts is exciting. I purchased
a Creality Ender 3 printer a while back to do a few projects for about 200 dollars. I soon learned that
that was the best 200 dollars I have ever spent on an item I considered a toy. Just like my Ham radio
hobby it has given me many hours of enjoyment. and paid for its self.

Mike
N6IMF

Clips    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2839035
End Cap  https://www.stlfinder.com/model/arrow-antenna-end-cap-3-4-square-stock-vFWjW9We/2227574/