De: Work-Sat@groups.io <Work-Sat@groups.io> En nombre de Arup
Enviado el: lunes, 12 de octubre de 2020 18:10
Para: Work-Sat@groups.io
Asunto: [Work-Sat] ISS digipeater

I'm trying to use APRSdroid to digipeat off the ISS with a Baofeng HT, baofeng vox audio cable, droid, and Elk directional antenna. Has anyone had success? Specifically the digipath includes callsign>apdr16> coordinates. I can't find a way to replace "apdr16" with "cq" to reach the iss. Any tips or tricks that anyone can offer?

Arup