Re: ISS SSTV Projects

I'll say, my new favorite combination to just use SDRTouch on my Android phone with Robot36 decoding the audio live. I have SDRTouch saving the complete baseband signal so I can go back, correct for Doppler shift, improve filtering, fix skew, but really, with just the straight live decode and no Doppler correction, I'm quite pleased with the results. I've attached a screenshot of my Android phone setup and the image I decoded live. I used the speaker on my phone to feedback into the mic so Robot36 would be decoding during capture. I used the Arrow II Leo Satellite Yagi for my antenna with the RTL blog SDR attached to my phone with an on-the-go USB cable. Very easy and portable.

73s,
Loren
K7IW