They will! A couple passes of this last project went over the East Coast of the US.
But keep watching for possible future projects! Get your gear ready!
Just as an FYI, here is the ham gear on board the ISS ...Columbus Module radios:
Service Module radios:
- IORS - Cross band repeater activate. System supporting USOS school events.
- Ericsson VHF- Stowed. To be scheduled for component return and/or disposal.
- Ericsson UHF- Stowed. To be scheduled for component return and/or disposal.
- Kenwood D700, station #1 (delivered in 2003) - Stowed.
- Kenwood D700, station #2 (delivered in 2008) -Stowed.
- Kenwood D710E (delivered in 2014 for MAI-SSTV) – Supporting Russian scheduled voice contacts.