Re: Upcoming Zoom Satellite Presentations

Clint Bradford

THAT was a great 2-1/4 hours!

I am referring to presenting my satellite show to the GARDEN STATE AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION ...

https://www.gsara.club/

Their September newsletter ...

https://www.gsara.club/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SEPTEMBER-2020-PROPAGATOR.pdf

What made the presentation great was their wonderful Q&A afterward. THEY made the show!

(And I just KNEW that a club that had in its membership a rabbi and a Roman Catholic priest
would enjoy my wife's favorite joke - inserted in an appropriate spot:

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a bar. The rabbit says, "I think I'm a typo."

Next presentations  September 14 and October 27 (the October one is almost full).

And the Q&A turned into a general conversation. NO politics. Just a bunch o' hams
chatting about what they are doing in their region, and the amateur and commercial
radio industries.

Clint
909-999-SATS