Re: Upcoming Zoom Satellite Presentations

noslracgl@...

Hi, Clint...

I attended your last presentation, but I had to leave midway to take my exam for my Amateur Extra license (I passed).

I would like to try again for the September 14 presentation. Please send me the details.

Thank you,

Larry, N6LGC

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 10:57 PM Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Need to shut down accepting additional attendees for the September 2
presentation ...

But still accepting requests to attend either of these two dates:

- September 14
- October 27

If you might be interested in attending either of these Zoom presentations,
please send me a private email for exact times and Zoom meeting number!

And don't not forget to update your Zoom app regularly - ONLY by going
directly to their Web site or using the app's drop-down option, "Check for
updates."

Clint Bradford K6LCS
909-999-SATS (7287)
k6lcs@...