Upcoming Zoom Satellite Presentations

Clint Bradford

The announcement of my 8/15/2020 session with the TRGA club is still on the home page at QRZ.com and elsewhere ...

BUT - there is good news! I am conducting "working the easy satellites" sessions via Zoom on ...

- September 2
- September 14
- October 27

If you might be interested in attending either of these Zoom presentations, please send me a private email for exact times and Zoom meeting number! And don't not forget to update your Zoom app regularly - ONLY by going directly to their Web site or using the app's drop-down option, "Check for updates."

Clint Bradford K6LCS
909-999-SATS (7287)
k6lcs@...