Re: ISS SSTV Project coming August 4-5, 2020

AF7ZA

Thanks David. For Mac OS I use Black Cat SSTV. There is a free Demo. I bought the App. Website says it works for Windows too. $20.00.

Bill AF7ZA

On Aug 5, 2020, at 2:16 51PM, David Spoelstra <davids@...> wrote:

From the pass over Indianapolis today:

<image.png>

-David, N9KT

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 3:02 PM N0BML <n0bml@...> wrote:

If there is a pass overhead I have my HT connected to my iPad running SSTV software and I can decode on the "fly." (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Passes like this where they only activate when it is over Moscow rarely are overhead at my QTH. I've been able to decode images via WebSDR and it isn't difficult. I could help if anyone else is interested in it but I'm a pretty heavy Ubuntu user so I'm not up to speed on making it work in Windows or Mac OS.