moderated Re: AMSAT Announces Candidates for 2020 Board of Directors Election

Clint Bradford

Thank you for your kind words.

Well, there's a lot "weird" about him ... too bizarre to lay out here.

IMHO, there is only one AMSAT-NA candidate worthy of consideration.
Due to his long-time commitment to the hobby and dedication to making
it better for us all, the only one deserving of my vote Bruce Paige KK5DO.

Clint K6LCS

Hi Clint,

Who is this IDIOT WE4B Jeff Johns that is trying to disrupt and destroy our great
and wonderful hobby of amateur radio for the satellites? Never heard of this guy.
Sounds like a troublemaker to me - trying to "stir up the troops."

There are many hams that love your website and also all the time and effort you
put into the SATS. You are a HERO to many of us with your expertise and you have
been so helpful to me with all the great info about them. Thank you so much.

Personality I think he is jealous of you because of your valuable knowledge of the
SATS and how you have taken so much of your personal time to help others, especially
the newbies that are coming on board.

I forgot who is the other ham by the name I believe Patrick is his name that I also
think he gave you a hard time. Forgot where I read it, but maybe on the AMSAT-BB,
not sure.

Keep up the great work, Clint, and forget about a few who are of little value to the hobby.

Thanks for all your help.

/end/